Saturday, August 28, 2010

Unexpected Treasures

While traveling through Birmingham last week, we visited with Shea's best friend, Laura.  She had smocked this outfit but hadn't sewn it together yet.  It's a size two, which is too small for her little girl now so I took it with me to finish it up.  It turned out adorable!

It fits Kinley pretty well right now but has room to grow for next summer/spring....at least we hope!
While we were with Laura, we also got her to applique this shirt for Kinley.
I finished the pants to match when we got home to make this outfit.
This is also a little dress that I made a few weeks ago.  It's a tank top from Old Navy and then scrap fabric from a skirt that I made Kelsi.  Pretty simple!

1 comment:

  1. i just need to send all my stuff your way. i can't believe you have already sewn all that stuff!! love the strawberry outfit...told shea i am sick to my stomach that i never got around to finishing it but i am so glad that someone i love gets to wear it because it turned out really cute!

    ReplyDelete