Thursday, September 9, 2010

I'm on ETSY!

I've started an ETSY site to make it easier for you all to see what I'm making.  Check out all the cute Christmas shirts for girls and boys!  I'm working on a Thanksgiving shirt and hopefully will have it up soon.  Also, don't forget football season!  GEAUX SAINTS AND LSU!

Let me know if you want something customized!  I'll be happy to talk to you about it.  Email me at renea.whitehorn@yahoo.com or call me at 828-712-0718.  You can send me a message via ETSY as well.


1 comment:

  1. Oh renea! How I wish WE lived in Dallas! I'd be more than happy to donate Sara Kate as a Sew Cute model! Any chance you can make things BIGGER???? SK is no longer a 4T. =( You and Shea are making SUCH CUTE THINGS. Wish I had your talent! Glad you are getting so spend so much time together...and that Kinley's noggin looks normal again! Whew! That had to be so scarey! Tell Ryland that Grasshopper says Hello.
    dd barfield

    ReplyDelete