Friday, October 1, 2010

Quite a week!

Poison Ivy, steroids, up at 4 AM!  I am usually not a morning person but steroids can make you crazy!  I have a really good case of poison ivy and had to go get a couple of shots to help with the itching so yesterday morning before 4 a.m. I was WIDE awake.  So, I decided to get up and be productive.  Here are a couple of things I finished up!

Beautiful smocked toile dress with scalloped hem and ribbon trim.
Detail of smocking and ribbon trim.

Matching double seat diaper cover with lace trim

Front of matching diaper cover.


Little girls slip for smocked dresses.

Detail of slip

Detail of slip hem.

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!! sorry about the poison ivy, though!! hope you are all doing wonderfully, otherwise!!!!! love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete