Saturday, October 16, 2010

Emore amore! and Pumpkins galore!

I have been wanting an embroidery machine for a really long time and a few days ago I found one on Craig's list which had hardly been used at all, so.............I bought it!  I'm so excited!  Shea and I have been learning how to use it this week and so here are a few of our projects!
The Babylock Emore!

Double pumpkin applique

Fall leaf applique.
This is the same fall leaf applique we just changed the colors and added it to a tshirt for Kinley with matching pants made by her mom, Shea.



I found these dish towels at Target and added some really nice embellishments!  Aren't these cute!

We also made a trip to the Dallas Arboretum today to see the pumpkin village and get some fresh air.  It was really nice.  The weather here is beautiful this time of year.....warm and clear with low humidity and blue skies.  Being at the arboretum makes you forget that your in one of the largest cities in America.

Ryland and I in front of one of the pumpkin houses.

Shea and Kinley enjoying the sunshine and pumpkins!




Kelsi's home for fall break so she got some pumpkin time too!

My family makes fun of me for taking pictures of animals and bugs but I love nature and creatures so I saw this beautiful butterfly and had to get a picture.  I think it's a pretty good shot!

There were lots of bees too and so I had to get a few shots of those.


And one last shot of the butterfly. 
Happy Fall Ya'll!  Get out and enjoy this gorgeous weather and God's beautiful world!


No comments:

Post a Comment